On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Manfred Spraul wrote:

   I know that this is partially off-topic, but does anyone know how
   reliable the Maildir support in qmail-imap (the imap server from UW, the
   Maildir patches from Mattias Larsson) is?

I use it in heavy production but I've made fairly extensive changes
to it.  Most of the changes were to use a different scheme for
storing UIDs (stat()-ing each file to obtain the UID is a very heavy
penalty), as well as caching flag updates until a checkpoint call,
also for performance.  I seem to recall fixing some bugs but I
don't honestly know whether they were mine or someone else's.

I keep meaning to throw it out and start fresh, but haven't ever got
'round tuit.

-- Jeff