Right.  We've already done that.  But some users were not duplicates, so
they were given regular usernames.  I will be putting in .qmail files for
all the duplicates, but I need some way to use .qmail-default to rewrite the
To: domain for those that aren't duplicates.  I.E. if there is no other
qmail file to process the message, convert [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and process the mail from there.

--Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: xs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Adam D. McKenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, March 11, 1999 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: rewriting to: addresses

:
:i had a similar situation when we bought another isp here,
:what we had to do was create a virtualhost entry for the other isp, and
:for each user create a .qmail-reefnet-username (we bought reefnet). and
:for duplicates, give them a new username to use for dialing up, but tell
:them they could keep their email addy. we had to do this with about 10
:users, and it worked out ok.
:
:later
:
:
:
:end
:Greg Albrecht                     Safari Internet
:System Administrator          Fort Lauderdale, FL
:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      www.safari.net
:              +1[888|954]537-9550
: