I've updated my qmail-popbull code.  It includes a change to allow
multiple new bulletins to be added, and to fix the problem with using
the cur timestamp.  Bruce Guenter ported it to 1.03, Brian Mullen
noticed the multiple bulletins bug, and the cur timestamp can't be
used, which was first noticed by DJB and fixed by Brett Rabe by using
a .timestamp file.

http://www.qmail.org/qmail-popbull-1.03.patch

It shares a lot of code with qmail, so it's a patch to qmail 1.03.
Only the Makefile gets changed by the patch.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson