... and if so, why?  What am I missing?

I have a .qmail-test containing this:
|/usr/local/bin/822header > header && cat > body && exit 99
./file

When I send mail to it I get the neader in the file called header as
one would expect, but in the file called body I get this:

 include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2

The actual message is a line feed, the word test, another line feed
and my sig (as below - without: "Vince.").  What happened to the actual
body of the message?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2