On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 02:50:02PM -0800, Michael Sage wrote:
# Hello,
#
# As a relative Linux newbie, I need some help setting up qmail to relay ALL
# mail for 'domain.com' to an Exchange server inside a firewall. The firewall
# access is easy, and I will have my MX record pointing to the qmail box
# outside the firewall. What I need help with is: Is there a simple
# configuration adjustment that I can make to accomplish this?
#

in ~alias

.qmail-default

--
/- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -\
|Justin Bell  NIC:JB3084| Time and rules are changing.         |