Hello, I've managed to set up qmail to recieve mail for my hosts now, but
one problem remains; I have a host, say domain.com (clever huh =) which is
MXed to my current one. I have it in rctphosts and locals, and I can recieve
mail under it. The problem shows up when I try to make i a virtualhost.

I've added it to controls/virtualdomains (that's where it's supposed to be,
right?) with the following line (domain.com changed of course):
domain.com:alias-domain

and then I've created ~alies/.qmail-domain-orbit which contains an
email-address.

The problem is that when I send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it's delievered
to the local user orbit, not the other email-address.

Help is appreciated =)

Regards,

Johan