ok, here is the situation:

I have the domain bozo.com

Mail comes into the main MX record for bozo.com to mail.bozo.com,
running
sendmail.

I am in an internal machine called pip.bozo.com

I have configured qmail to receive mail and deliver locally to pip and
pip.bozo.com

mail.bozo.com has an alias; brian: brian@pip

if mail.bozo.com receives a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it does send to
brian@pip.  However, it does not deliver it locally.

Here's why:  if the message received has a rcpt from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
It does not deliver.  The message goes nowhere.
If it's rcpt from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or jbland
it does deliver locally

I know the message gets sent rcpt to:<brian@pip>, because if I remove
pip from rcpthosts and locals, it bounces saying user not found.

If someone could help me please, I am not getting any of my messages.
This account receives messages just fine.  I am evaluating qmail for our
company...
It is not delivering ANYWHERE, not even to ~/alias/Mailbox