Hi!

I'm currently setting up a new qmail server to replace Sun's sendmail
(*spit* *hurl*)

I've managed to get everything to work fine, but I'd like to do a little
rewriting with the headers.  After trudging through the list for a
while, I can't seem to find anything of use.

We have multiple domains here, when sending to a particular domain, I
would like to appear as a certain domain (yes, I know this can be done
from a luser end, but that's not what I want)

e.g.  when sending normally they can use whatever domain they want.

when sending to somedomain.com they must appear as example.com

Can anyone shed a little light on this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

John.

John Mc Kenna
Systems Administrator