I'm using qmail-pop3, re: calling it, I think i'm running the
daemon in "supervisor" mode, RH just set it all up, on the
install.
(I'm actually a "Slackware" fan, only had RH running a week to
check
it out also).
The problem appears to be fixed, I think it was to do with the
Mailbox format, as changing to /Maildir/ fixed it.

thanks

--
 Greg
 ICQ# 17606315

... and the box said "windows 95, or better", so I got Linux