Hi,

1) In DNS set up the MX records for that domain to include the name of the
machine you wish to handle that domains mail, as the lowest numbered MX.

2) put the domain name in /var/qmail/rcpthosts on the machine that will
be receiving the mail for the domain.

3) put the domain name in either /var/qmail/virtualdomains(with accountname)
or /var/qmail/locals depending on whether the machine is only handling mail
for one domain (locals) or multiple domains (virtualdomains)

Hope this helps

Gerry