BZZT... but joe blow can't delete SYSTEM FILES, or any file the he does
not own.  Log on a a LUSER and try rm -rf /etc see what gets deleted.  Not
a darn thing.  Same for /bin /sbin etc etc etc.

My trusty vi editor can shell out, but it will only let me harm myself,
not another user or the system proper.

OTOH, I can deltree windows all day long.  I wonder, should I start an
anti-virus e-mail saying that they are infected, and the only cure is to
deltree c:\windows\*.exe, thereby deleteing the virus program?  How may
idiots.. opps, computer users out there would happily do it, and then brag
to thier co-works about "virus scanning" thier computers over coffee
break? hahahahahaha!

Paul D. Farber II
Farber Technology
Ph. 570-628-5303