On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Niels Jensen wrote:

> So, some of my control files are:
>
> me:            f64.work.com
> locals:        f64.work.com (to define local addresses)
> defaultdomain: work.com
> defaulthost:   sonic.net (my ISP)
> plusdomain:    work.com
> smtproutes:    :mail.sonic.net
>
> If I send mail to myself using the local-local test from TEST.deliver,
> the mail is delivered remotely to the sonic mailserver, because sonic.net
> is added to my username. How do I get qmail to stop doing this?

That's because your defaulthost is sonic.net.  When qmail-inject sends
an email to an address without a host, it adds the default host (see
qmail-inject manpage).

Change it to f64.work.com.

Actually, you should change it to whatever is in control/me because
f64.work.com is obviously not a valid host name.

Cheers,
Vern
 Vern Hart     \ V /| _||   / .` |
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  \_/ |___|_|_\_|\_|

 10:38pm up 37 day(s), 12:47, 24 users, load average: 0.13, 0.15, 0.16