Peter van Dijk wrote:

> Well, make sure a posting from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (me) then gets approved
> automatically since [EMAIL PROTECTED] is on the list. I know that
> a few subscribers use this method to filter out mail. Can be done automatically
> I guess.

Yes it's easily done in ezmlm (of course!), however I think Vern was proposing he
(or whoever) would only not approve blatant spam, other stuff would go through..
I'd like to second the motion, however it's DJB's list and I think he's more
interested suing the bastards rather than jumping through hoops trying to delete
their mail.

Regards,
--Steve