At 01:39 PM Wednesday 3/31/99, B.G. Mahesh wrote:
>+ >> 1. I want all incoming emails of drudge to be REDIRECTED to grub. grub
>+
>+ >Put all your domains in rcpthosts, and ':grub.paragon-software.com' (mind
>+ >the colon
>+
>+ Sigh. This is wrong.
>+
>+ He only wants mail to the drudge domain forwarded, not all incoming mails
>+ that happen to hit the druge machine (what if it's used for outbound for
>+ example?).
>
>basically all emails for paragon-software.com, camros.com, kamros.com
>domains come to drudge (public machine) and that needs to be forwarded
>to grub.paragon-software.com

You didn't say that the first time. You said you hosted the other domains,
but it was only drudge that you referred to wrt arbitary forwarding. Even
so, the complete smtproutes entry would still be wrong if drudge does any
other relaying such as outbound from your internal network.

>+
>+ Try this in smtproutes:
>+
>+ drudge.paragon-software.com:grub.paragon-software.com

If you read up on qmail-remote you will see how to extend this to cover your
particular case. Perhaps when you've done that you'll show up what you've
done for confirmation.

Regards.