From: Markus Stumpf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

: On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 12:54:12PM -0500, Adam D. McKenna wrote:
: > Anyway, I just changed the default ServerAdmin to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], so
: > if I start getting bounces/etc to that email address I'll know why it's
: > happening.
:
: I am rather sure this will NOT help.
: Try something like that in your apache.conf:
:
:    SetEnv          QMAILUSER               webmaster
:    SetEnv          QMAILDEFAULTHOST        www
:    SetEnv          QMAILDEFAULTDOMAIN      example.com

Right, but where would qmail get *my* email address, unless it was told
explicity somewhere that mine was the correct one to use?  The only place
that my email address (and not webmaster, etc) was present in httpd.conf is
for ServerAdmin.

--Adam