> > > Well if the police/government/anybody wants to eavesdrop on him that's dead easy
>for
> > > the phone company. Over here in .nl, mobile carriers are _required_ to be
>technically
> > > able to place taps. We're also country with the highest relative number of taps.

I'm sure you'll all be pleasantly amused to learn...  that I
communicated with Mitnick when he was using he cell phone (14.4) to
access the net.  He claimed that he had to switch cells every 10 minutes
or so to prevent from being traced.  As it came down, it was land lines
that got'm in the end...  or, at least, got within proximity to scan for
his cullular activity.

Scott