+ Robert Palma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

| We are running qmail 1.03 here with virtual domain pops
|
| A customer of ours has their email address and reply-to address set to
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Our machine is tempest.nac.net, but it does all mail for the nac.net
| domain and about 300 virtual domains
|
| When this customer sends an email out, qmail changes the "from" address
| from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|
| Does anyone have a clue as to how to fix this?

Not without further information, I am afraid.

First, please tell us if it is the envelope sender address, or the
>From header field that is changed (or both).

Second, what is the route your customer's mail travels to get into the
queue?  If it's processed ala FAQ 5.5, for example, you will have to
do something to the fixup script.

Basically, qmail-inject is the only component of qmail that will ever
rewrite header fields, so that is where you need to look.

- Harald