Well I say one thing here: it would be nice if AOL's TTL for the zone
was a bit higher.  An hour seems a bit low and not net-friendly since
there are so many MX lookups, etc, for aol.com.  Am I being
unreasonable or just highly pedantic? :) I have a mind to gather some
stats..

Aaron

Quoting Keith Burdis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):