Hi Folks.

Can someone explain to me the support Qmail has for the ESMTP SIZE
command?  I've used this in sendmail to define the maximum message size
I'm willing to accept, but can't find a similar setting for Qmail.

Also more importantly to me, my upstream provider uses Qmail for my backup
mail servers.  They do not appear to send the extended ESMTP Mail command
to report the size of the message being sent, when relaying mail to me.  I
connect via ISDN and therefore don't want to download very large messages.
Is there a configuration change I can recommend to my ISP which will
enable this?

Thanks in advance.

Lee Shakespeare

--