> Hello.
 >
 > Sorry for a noise.I've the following problem:
 > /etc/tcp.smtp file as follows:
 > 192.168.0.1:allow,RELAYCLIENT=" "
                                  ^

Remove this space.  Regardless of what tcprules is doing, you don't
want it there.

 > tcprules: fatal: unable to parse this line:
 > 192.168.0.1:allow,RELAYCLIENT=" "
 >
 > What could be wrong?

Hard to say.  Dan calls die_bad() six times in tpcrules.c, and every one
of them generates the same error.  If he had included a parameter to
die_bad() and printed it, one would be able to distinguish.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson