I am trying to set up a new qmail system with three email accounts and am
somewhat befuddled.

Two users:

user1
user2

Three email accounts:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and user2 has a POP3 email at a local university and would like to check email
there, too.  So the third address is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's ok if user2 replies to emails as [EMAIL PROTECTED] , as long as the Reply To:
field says [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think that I have everything working for the first two accounts but I don't
really know how to get the third one working (fetchmail, yeah, qmail,no).

I installed serialmail and did what the mail queue said:

me:
hal9000.isp.de

rcpthosts:
hal9000.isp.de

locals:
hal9000.isp.de

defaultdomain:
isp.de

virtualdomains:
:alias-ppp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:alias-isp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:alias-isp

alias/.qmail-ppp-default
../pppdir/

alias/.qmail-isp-user1
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

alias/.qmail-isp-user2
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I tried entering the uni account in virtualdomains and created an alias but
mail addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] just ended up bouncing.  Can someone help?

Thanks,
John Park

--
Is not marriage an open question, when it is alleged, from the
beginning of the world, that such as are in the institution wish to get

[EMAIL PROTECTED] John Park, Linux User