>=20
   >   /usr/lib/sendmail -oi -f USER -oem -edb -t
   >=20
   > where USER is your login name.
   =17
   Right, from the manpage of qmail-inject:

        -fsender
             Pass sender  to  qmail-queue  as  the  envelope  sender
             address.   This  overrides Return-Path and all environ-
             ment variables.

I think it is an error in sendmail.el to specify the envelope sender
this way.  It overrides, for example, if the sysadm sets
MASQUERADE_AS---which I think is necessary on a mail server.

Can we convince rms about this?  Arguing with qmail will not make a
difference, but perhaps giving an example using the latest sendmail
could result in change.

Mate