At 03:57 PM Sunday 4/11/99, Matthew Harrell wrote:
>Mark Delany was overheard saying:
>: In general, no. You would need to wrapper qmail-queue to implement your own
>: version of quotas.
>
>Okay, and I'm not saying this is a good idea, but if I try it is there a good
>way to tell how many messages or what size the queue presently is?  I could
>probably write my own but if some kind of capability is already build in then
>I should probably use it.

Above and beyond the standard reporting programs -qstat and -qread, I
haven't heard of anything especially. The question is, how do you want to
constrain users?

Is it X message per day, X messages in the queue at any one time, X
megabytes per day, X megabytes in the queue at any one time? Will you need
to keep a history of what they have done? Will you want to differentiate
between users such as any lists or system processes you're running?

Regards.