i'm sorry i did not make my question clear,
is it a popular thing to do as aol.com as done?

i'm debating recompiling qmail here. but it seems that the patch is no big
deal so i might as well do it.

also may i add that it's not aol, it's not qmail, but it would be the rfc
that states the correct behavior, and qmail abides by it.

thanks,
-xs

end
|Greg Albrecht   KF4MKT   [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|Safari Internet        www.safari.net|
|Fort Lauderdale, FL    1-888-537-9550|