I'm still working the last of my problems with integrating the mailserver here.

I setup a default forward for our main domain and made that domain a virtual
domain so that I could control the order of delivery. (alias check before
local delivery) That part is working correctly.  What isn't working is if an
Email is sent to a nonexistant user.  Instead of the "I'm sorry, he ain't
here" message, I get a "I've already tried to deliver this" message.
What I'm thinking is that the .qmail-default is falling through local delivery
and then the rest of the system is trying to deliver it again.
# cat ~alias/.qmail-default
| fastforward -d -p /etc/aliases.cdb
| forward "$DEFAULT"

What would be the correct way to get delivery to terminate correctly?
I'll throw a sample header at the end of the Email.

Thanks.

Greg

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at toolbox.total.net.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)