I've got a user that wants to dump mail sent to a certain address in his
domain.  I setup the .qmail-user file so that it would write to /dev/null.
I'm not sure if it's working correctly though as I'm getting the following
errors in my logs now.

925152389.679874 delivery 9924: deferral:
Unable_to_write_/dev/null:_invalid_argument._(#4.3.0)/

Occassionally, mail sent to this dummy address will bounce with that
error.  I'm currently using qmail 1.03 but I thought that technique worked
under 1.00 (last used a couple of yrs ago).  Is there some other method
that should be used to just dump messages sent to this user@domain?  I'd
just use procmail but this is a virtual acct that's handled by vchkpw.

-----
Christopher Seawood,                            Aureate Media Corporation
System Administrator                            8777 Purdue Rd Ste 225
(317) 802-6231                                  Indianapolis, IN 46268