First, whats the command/procedure to apply the dns.c patch.

Second, there is a link on the qmail site to a program the logs pop3 data
to splogger. The link is dead though. Ideally I could find something that
logged actual bad passwds (like cistron -y does), but I would settle for
any additional info I can get.

Thanks,
andy

Andy Walden                        Work Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator,             Pers Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MTCO Communications                Phone: (800) 859-6826
  " Reality is just Chaos with better lighting. "