Hi,

I have an issue where I installed the qmail rpm into my Redhat 5.2, all
installed well and is working.

However, my issue is when I try to use ".qmail-default" in the users
home directory to accept ALL addresses for his "@domainname.com" it
simply doesn't work.

I have also tested this with ".qmail-user" in the users home directory
for a "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" address and this also doesn't work.

I have tried looking for documentation on .qmail-default to maybe know
what needs to be in that (I have assumed "&[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and
tested with that and without - have been unable to get this to work) and
have been unable to find any documentation.

Can anyone help here?

Thanks.

Michael Mansour
National LAN Team