We are using a linux server for IPMasquerading/Qmail/
DNS/FTP/HTTP (what a workhorse! gotta love it!).

We have several virtual domains setup on this server
and everything works.

I need to "forward" or "re-direct" ALL of the (incoming)
EMAIL for a particular virtual domain to a Microsoft
Exchange Server (I know....not my choice!) residing
on the internal (behind the IPMasqueraded firewall)
network.

What would be the "simplest/easiest/best" way to
accomplish this? (I can't just change the MX record
in DNS, because the DNS machine IS the mail server
and it just doesn't "pass it on" to the "Exchange
Server".) Oh yeah, for what it's worth, I have opened
up the Exchange Server's smtp port with:

ipfwadm -I -a accept -P tcp -S 0/0 -D <exchange_server_IP> 25 -y

Thanks!
Shayne