I've got a new email address!  Replace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in your
various list(s) with:

  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The old address should work for some time, but I'll be checking it
less and less often.

The new address is part of my upgrading my whole computing setup to
include a new, more reliable ISP.  While getting all the pertinent
software working right (and learning how to best use it) is requiring
a significant investment of my time, in the long run it should pay
off by allowing me to work faster, better, stronger, and for only
a little bit more money (to pay the ISP :).  For example, it'll be
nice, for a change, to read and write email while "off-line" using
my own computer, rather than "on-line" and remotely via other
computers.

        tq vm, (burley)