On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 04:46:39PM +0700, Sobari Tanuwijaya wrote:

This isn't stricly a qmail problem, unless you happen to be using
qmail-pop3d. If you're running qmail-pop3d, it would help if you gave us
the full command line for starting the POP server. Also, have you verified
that the password the client is using is correct? If so, how did you verify
it? Basically, you need to do some homework before posting your question,
or nobody will be able to help you.

--
System Administrator
See complete headers for address, homepage and phone numbers