im running qmail 1.03 on a redhat 6.0 machine and was formerly running
qmail 1.01 on redhat 5.2.. ive got a "dedicated" dial-up connection to
the internet with dynamic dns to register my hostname (welsh.dynip.com)
i can send and receive smtp mail just fine except to a few domains..
mindspring.com, and aol.com. Other domains I can mail to just fine.
the error i get is

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at welsh.dynip.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Connected to 207.69.200.126 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550-MindSpring mail servers are unable to deliver this
e-mail.
550-Please contact your Internet Service Provider to find out how
550-to send e-mail using the proper SMTP server.  If you are a
550-MindSpring customer, and need assistance configuring your e-mail
550-software, please contact MindSpring Technical Support at the
550 telephone number listed in your documentation.

--- Below this line is a copy of the
message.

I can email my friend from work and mindspring accepts the mail just
fine.
anyway, ive emailed mindspring support many times and they cant figure
it out.. ive
asked them if theyre blocking the dynip.com domain, and they say they
arent..
anyone have any ideas?

regards,
Jason

|  Jason Welsh   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   If you think there's     |
|                                        |   good in everybody, you   |
|      http://welsh.dynip.com/           |   haven't met everybody.   |