I want to bounce back EVERYTHING that arrives on my mail server (qmail)
and has an attachment of type .exe, no matter how many .qmail-this and
.qmail-that are scattered around.

Filtering the body against the appropriate MIME headers shouldn't be a
problem. My question is, where is the place to intercept ALL incoming
messages?

[]'s,
--

 ___THE___ "Commercial OS vendors are, at the moment, all closed
 \  \ /  /  economies, and doomed to fall in their competition with