Hello,

I could be entirely wrong, but do the limitations of pop3 make
virtualhosting mail somewhat impossible?

The difficulty seems to come from the lack of a suitable identifier
from which to discern the corresponding domain name in the
conversation between pop3 client and server.

One solution suggested pop3 usernames of `[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
but there doesnt seem to be a standard way of having a number of
muas do this correctly. Netscape for instance, in a misguided
attempt to be helpful, strips off @.* from your pop3 username.

I'm really scratching my head on this one.

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan W. Herbert