Hello,

I just set up qmail, and I'm wondering how to get fetchmail to run w/ it.
I'm using fetchmail to get messages from a remote server via pop3.
Unfortunately, since my rcpthosts file is set to only accept connections
from my local machine, fetchmail complains that it can't send the messages
to my local address. Is there anyway to receive pop mail w/o having to
allow other servers to send from my local server?

Also, I'm wanting to set up qmail so that it's rather unfriendly to people
who telnet straight into it. I want to completely turn off help so that it
doesn't display any version info etc., as well as turning off echo so they
can't see what they're typing. How do I go about this?

Thanks in advance,
Jason