Hi All,

Im using QMail under Debian 2.1 with Autoturn to provide an SMTP relayer
for dialup SMTP Services.

Everything is working on inbound delivery, however when a user tries to
send mail through the relay, it is denied with an error:

553 sorry, that domain isnt in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

I have a rcpthosts file containing a list of the domains which are allowed
to relay through the server, and also the list of IP's listed for
tcpserver to allow.

This is now becoming an urgent matter as we are failing to provide
customers with a reliable service, if someone out there knows the answer
(which im sure is simple), please let me know.

Regards

Gavin

--
Gavin Lewandowski - 1Way Internet Ltd - Connecting the West to the World....
Network Systems Administrator

T: +44 117 9414141 F: +44 117 9413430 DDI: +44 117 9392040 ICQ: 1702997
ORANGE: +44 7970 728645 SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FINGER: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SNAIL: Olympia House, Beaconsfield Road, St. George, Bristol, BS5 8ER