Chris Naden wrote:

>         Hello again everyone.
>
>         I read in the instructions that under qmail no mail is delivered
> to root@localhost, so you had to put in an alias to root; I did this.
>
> /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-root
> #####################################
> &[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> #####################################

This alias is taking mail addressed to root, and sending it to root.
Probably not what you had in mind ;-)

What you need to do is have the alias pointing to your personal
account.  My .qmail-root files contains:

&moe

which sends to user 'moe' on the local machine.  I suppose I could have
put ' &[EMAIL PROTECTED] ', though.

--

Allen Versfeld
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I hate quotations" - Ralph Waldo Emerson