You can keep your locals and have virtualdomains file as well. Domain which is
in locals should not be in virtualdomains.
I do not use rcpthosts or virtualhosts files at all but keep all domains in
defaulthost file. In locals I keep domains which are not
in virtualdomains file and names of my mail servers. Aliases are made in usual
way as written below.
Restart qmail
Andrzej Wadas
Wamm