Hello qmailers,

I am in need of setting message size limits on a per virtual domain
basis.

I've got a system wide /control/databytes limit, and can see that I can
limit on a per user basis via: |bouncesaying 'Message too big' [ `wc -c`
-gt 10000 ] in the users .qmail file.

What would be fantastic is if I could put |bouncesaying 'Message too
big' [ `wc -c` -gt 10000 ] in the .qmail-default file for the user which
controls each virtual domain. But that doesn't work, or am I doing
something wrong?

If I'm out of luck on the above tack, anyone care to share how they
would go about limiting message size on a per virtual domain basis.
DATABYTES environment var and tcpd?

Cheers - eric