On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 03:27:27PM +0500, Shashi Dahal wrote:

The mail should bounce back. However, when you set the queue lifetime to 2
days, the message will not bounce at exactly 2 days. qmail will make one
last attempt to deliver the email, after the 2 days are up, and if it
fails, then it will bounce. In your case, maybe the 2 days are up, but the
message has not reached its retry time. Try sending an ALRM signal to
qmail-send, and see if it bounces.

--
System Administrator
See complete headers for address, homepage and phone numbers