anyone using qmail to relay to louts notes? we are doing this now by using qmail
to relay to our internal lotus notes server.
The notes server only allows 8 incomming smtp sessions at a time.. when i dump
my queue by sending -ALRM to qmail-send, it only seems to dump a few messages..
the notes guy says that notes can only accept a session from 1 ip address at a
time, but that it can reveive multiple messages with that 1 session.. anyway, my
qmail queue that forwards to the notes box just keeps growing..

another thing,  how often does qmail-send go through its queue by default? is
there any way to change it?

regards,
Jason