actually it was my own fault.. I saw in the logs that things were getting
delivered, its just that not EVERYTHING was being delivered.. Ive since set my
concurrencyremote to 3 so that it will spoon feed the Lotus Notes server and not
overwhelm it.
Seems to be working ok now..
Thanks for the info

Anand Buddhdev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/24/99 08:14:03 AM