I don't think any of you are understanding his problem. The problem is
that singular e-mail is not sent out singularly, but that it is
separated in to 500 separate messages, creating 500 times the traffic
load.

I have the same problem with a few customers.

I know that is how qmail is designed.

Anyway, I believe that is the problem he is referring to.

- eric