qmail Digest 1 Jun 1999 10:00:01 -0000 Issue 658

Topics (messages 26136 through 26167):

local delivery. different domain, different user (fwd)
        26136 by: Joao Paulo Pagaime <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26147 by: Eric Dahnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26149 by: Joao Paulo Pagaime <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Multiple Mailservers and expensive line configuration.
        26137 by: "Michael Jonas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

dynamic IP + maildirsmtp/remote dialup server solved.. one question
        26138 by: Anand Buddhdev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fwd: Warning: message 10nNFt-0004ji-00 delayed 24 hours
        26139 by: "Fred Lindberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26140 by: "Fred Lindberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26143 by: "Sam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26158 by: "Fred Lindberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Homebrew list performance?
        26141 by: "Fred Lindberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Replacing sendmail with qmail ==> conenction closed by foreign host
        26142 by: Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26161 by: Wilson Fletcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

RETRACT:: Replacing sendmail with qmail ==> conenction closed by forei
        26144 by: Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

reprocessing a Mailbox through .qmail-*
        26145 by: James Arlen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26146 by: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joerg Lenneis)
        26152 by: Markus Stumpf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26153 by: Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

keep copy of all outgoing mail
        26148 by: Eric Dahnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26151 by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

External Aliasing
        26150 by: "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Keeping multiple Maildir's of incoming msgs for a vdomain
        26154 by: Adam H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26156 by: Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

qmail-pop3d adding extra lines to messagse  - turning it off?
        26155 by: Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26157 by: Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        26166 by: "Petr Novotny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Commercial Unix mail client, now GPL'd
        26159 by: Dax Kelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Qmail-1.03, FreeBSD 3.2, DNS lookup problems?
        26160 by: Wilson Fletcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

keep all mail (IMail ==> qmail, then filter)
        26162 by: Tillman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

qmail queue + perl question
        26163 by: Wilson Fletcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

qmail - smtpd - local test -freebsd
        26164 by: "Jon Passki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Owner users and permissions
        26165 by: Ferhat Doruk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

qmail
        26167 by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To bug my human owner, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello all

Sorry if this is a repetition but I suppose I goofed up
sending the message yesterday...

I would like to have qmail setup to receive mail
for 2 different domains. But would like the addresses
from those domains to be routed for different users on
the machine. Example:
        name@domain1 --> user 'abc'
        name@domain2 --> user 'def'
So I went to the users/assign and setup
=name@domain1:abc...
=name@domain2:def...
But qmail-lspawn doesn't seem to find these addresses.
I did a little snooping on qmail-lspawn.c and found out that
qmail-lspawn truncates the domain part  'r[at] = 0;', so
theres no way it will find out the address/user properly.

Removing 'r[at] = 0;' on 'qmail-lspawn.c' does the work
but then I have an unstable qmail...

Can someone help me?  What am I doing wrong? Is there other
way of doing this ?

Thanks,
Joao Pagaime

PS: mail does get to "qmail-spawn" but it doesn't find out
the addresses on the table...

There is something called virtualdomains to do this. See the FAQ and
search the archives. It's very easy.

- eric

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Eric Dahnke wrote:

> There is something called virtualdomains to do this. See the FAQ and
> search the archives. It's very easy.

Yes, but I didn't want to have a .qmail-<user> forwarding
to the actual user/machine. That looks like making 2 deliveries,
and it's a pain to administer.

I gess I'll try "fastforward"...

Thanks,
Joao Pagaime

PS: we have already several virtual domains working with
"qmail_db_lookup" (a Perl script).

> - eric
>
> Joao Paulo Pagaime escribió:
> >
> > Hello all
> >
> > Sorry if this is a repetition but I suppose I goofed up
> > sending the message yesterday...
> >
> > I would like to have qmail setup to receive mail
> > for 2 different domains. But would like the addresses
> > from those domains to be routed for different users on
> > the machine. Example:
> >         name@domain1 --> user 'abc'
> >         name@domain2 --> user 'def'
> > So I went to the users/assign and setup
> > =name@domain1:abc...
> > =name@domain2:def...
> > But qmail-lspawn doesn't seem to find these addresses.
> > I did a little snooping on qmail-lspawn.c and found out that
> > qmail-lspawn truncates the domain part  'r[at] = 0;', so
> > theres no way it will find out the address/user properly.
> >
> > Removing 'r[at] = 0;' on 'qmail-lspawn.c' does the work
> > but then I have an unstable qmail...
> >
> > Can someone help me?  What am I doing wrong? Is there other
> > way of doing this ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Joao Pagaime
> >
> > PS: mail does get to "qmail-spawn" but it doesn't find out
> > the addresses on the table...

Hello out there,

I'm currently trying to figure out a configuration for two related
mailservers. The first server will be at our ISP site the second is our
internal Internet Gateway. We us a ISDN dialup line to connect to the
Internet, the line can be triggered from both sides.

The ISP Mailserver should do the following:
- collect email for local users (users who mainly work in the office) to be
delivered  to the internal mail host every half an hour or so. If there is
some special Subject line mail must be deliverd immediately. (Our ISP can
open the ISDN line)
- collect mail for remote users (users getting their mail using a pop client
from the external host) and deliver them via pop. The mail must be split up
into different mail accounts according to special header lines.
- forward mail to users in a different office to a third or fourth mail
server.
- relay the mail send from the internal mailhost.
- From the internet accept only mail to the local domain.
- From the internal mailhost relay any mail.

The internal Mailhost needs to do following:
- Get mail from the external mailhost and deliver to local users.
- Keep internal mail local, and deliver it through pop to internal users.
Again I need to split up the mail to different account according to the
Subject line.
- Relay any other mail to the external mailhost, by collecting the mail for
later delivery, sending it by a cron triggered job. Some special Subject
line should trigger immediate delivery.
- Do not accept any mail not coming from the external mailhost.

There allready is a question how to set up two related mailservers in the
discussion list, but the solution given there does not contain any solution
for the parsing of the header and immediate delivery when needed. As far as
I understand all the answers, the solution given there only works when all
mail is forwarded to the internal mailhost. I need to have mail staying out
there while the mail addresses are all of type [EMAIL PROTECTED]

One solution I'm thinking of is to move mail from the external host to the
internal by using fetchmail and pop. This requires to set up every user on
the external and the internal host. (I don't like this idea.) and does not
work at all for moving the mail from the internal to the external host. The
next idea is to use uucp over tcp. ( but this seems very oldfashioned to
me.)
I'm currently splitting the mail into differnt folders using procmail. I
allready dicovered that I could use promail with qmail, too.

I'm very thankfull for any ideas.

Michael

PEAK Systems GmbH   tel main   +49(0)89 666478-0
Michael Jonas       tel direct +49(0)89 666478-14
Lindenallee 3 a     fax        +49(0)89 666478-22
82041 Oberhaching   mobile     +49(0)173 2002386
Germany             e-mail      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 09:53:59AM -0400, Adam H wrote:

> I realized I could use PHP3's $REMOTE_ADDR variable and call with
> lynx-dump in my ip-up script... and then have php exec maildirsmtp with
> the IP.
> One thing, how do I know when mail has finihsed being transferred from
> server to dialup so I can hang up the modem?

When maildirsmtp exits?

--
System Administrator
See complete headers for address, homepage and phone numbers

On Sun, 30 May 1999 14:16:41 -0400 (EDT), Sam wrote:

[...]

>sub-section to deal with.  Each sub-section consists of RFC822 headers.
>You are looking for a sub-section with the header "Action: delayed". Since
>you'll be dealing with bounces to VERPs, you will not need to parse the
>other headers which specify the address of the receipient.

Thanks, Sam!

After looking through the rfcs, hats of to Dan Bernstein for VERP,
QSBMF, and cutting through the "good intentions". I think he is right
about not worring about it in ezmlm. VERP reliably deals with bounces
in a way that DSN can't unless it is 100% implemented. Looking through
the bounces for a few mailing lists, "delay notifications" are a _very_
minor fraction (<< 1% of bounces).

-Sincerely, Fred

On Mon, 31 May 1999 08:40:28 +1200, Jason Haar wrote:

>"It's pointless noise" - that is an opinion I'm afraid - not a fact...
Of course, what's the point in discussing "facts"?

>I think of Email the other way: The message _did_ get there unless I hear
>otherwise (via DSN/bounces). After all, it's the 90's - not the 70's....

In the '70s people read every E-mail they got. Welcome to the '90s -
they don't ;-)

DSN tells you that the recipient could have seen it (although, usually
it informs you that the message was dropped into a local mailbox, and
doesn't tell you anything beyond that, e.g. pop3), not that s/he did.
That's what I cosider pointless. Now, a "reply" is a different thing
altogether. It also have added informational content beyond "ACK".

-Sincerely, Fred

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Fred Lindberg wrote:

> After looking through the rfcs, hats of to Dan Bernstein for VERP,
> QSBMF, and cutting through the "good intentions". I think he is right
> about not worring about it in ezmlm. VERP reliably deals with bounces
> in a way that DSN can't unless it is 100% implemented. Looking through

DSNs have a steep learning curve only if you do not already have an
established framework or a library for handling MIME messages.  If you are
not working with MIME-aware software, implementing DSNs is very expensive.
If your code is already MIME-aware, adding DSN support is trivial.

On Mon, 31 May 1999 11:22:05 -0400 (EDT), Sam wrote:

>DSNs have a steep learning curve only if you do not already have an
>established framework or a library for handling MIME messages.  If you are
>not working with MIME-aware software, implementing DSNs is very expensive.
>If your code is already MIME-aware, adding DSN support is trivial.

True. If your application is monolithic, it's easy, but if it is a
component system (e.g. ezmlm) it's expensive since MIME parsing becomes
necessary in many subprograms. For ezmlm, DSN also lacks function:
bounce handling is done without it. It becomes an exercise in parsing
for the sole purpose of weeding out delay notifications.

-Sincerely, Fred

On Sun, 30 May 1999 11:09:55 -0400, Joe Mahan wrote:

>    Is it neccessary to use a "qmail format" mailing list to take
>advantage of concurrency? If so, I'll have to modify the perl script.
>I'd just like to know before I go twiddling all the knobs on qmail.

qmail gives you more reliability than sendmail. If you inject messages
faster than the connection time for delivery, qmail will outperform
sendmail.

Do you need to send individual messages? If not, send one message to
multiple recipients. This way, you queue one message and qmail delivers
it concurrently to many recipients. Also, there is much less work for
your perl script.

Even so, my bet is that the bottle neck is your perl script.

-Sincerely, Fred

Have you configured hosts.allow to allow RELAY ? Read the FAQ #5.4 for details.

On Monday, May 31, 1999 1:35 PM, Peter Schuller [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:

Question:
What is the most efficient way to reprocess a Mailbox through the .qmail-
scheme?

Background:
We recently came to the aid of a domain that lost its primary and
secondary server and the entire list of email recipients.  We accepted
delivery of messages into a ./Mailbox.  For the past week we have been
collecting up usernames and placing them in .qmail-* files with forwarding
information. All mail for which we had (have) no destination is being
stored in a single Mailbox (about 100 megs now) through the use of a
.qmail-default

Is there a simple way to reprocess our mailbox and get some more of these
messages delivered?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

James Arlen
Sys Admin
At Connex

James Arlen:

> Question:
> What is the most efficient way to reprocess a Mailbox through the .qmail-
> scheme?

> Background:
> We recently came to the aid of a domain that lost its primary and
> secondary server and the entire list of email recipients.  We accepted
> delivery of messages into a ./Mailbox.  For the past week we have been
> collecting up usernames and placing them in .qmail-* files with forwarding
> information. All mail for which we had (have) no destination is being
> stored in a single Mailbox (about 100 megs now) through the use of a
> .qmail-default

> Is there a simple way to reprocess our mailbox and get some more of these
> messages delivered?

[...]

Get procmail which includes formail which can split up a mailfile into
indvidual messages, omit specified headers and pipe each message into
a program with the -s option. You might need to delete (via the -I
option of formail) the Delivered-To: header to avoid mail loop
detection. It might be safer to not pipe the rewritten message
directly into qmail-inject, but to create individual files for each
message, check them for sane content and then feed all the message
files into qmail-inject.

Actually, does not mess822 provide similar functionality?

--

Joerg Lenneis

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 11:50:05AM -0400, James Arlen wrote:
> Question:
> What is the most efficient way to reprocess a Mailbox through the .qmail-
> scheme?

There is a small perl script "convert-and-create" (by Russell Nelson, so
I assume it's on www.qmail.org) which splits a Mailbox into a Maildir.
Add a line that discards Delivered-To: lines.

After that use the serialmail package and reinject them.
However you have to pay attention, 'cause maildirsmtp rejects messages
that fail temporarily and that are more than two weeks old (but this is
easily modified in the source, it's a shell script, simply modify the
-t arg to maildirserial).

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet GmbH             |   http://www.Space.Net/   | Yeah, yo mama dresses
Research & Development    | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | you funny and you need

James Arlen writes:
 > We recently came to the aid of a domain that lost its primary and
 > secondary server and the entire list of email recipients.  We accepted
 > delivery of messages into a ./Mailbox.  For the past week we have been
 > collecting up usernames and placing them in .qmail-* files with forwarding
 > information. All mail for which we had (have) no destination is being
 > stored in a single Mailbox (about 100 megs now) through the use of a
 > .qmail-default
 >
 > Is there a simple way to reprocess our mailbox and get some more of these
 > messages delivered?

Probably something like this, although I don't guarantee the code I
give away for free (that SHOULD be taken as a hint):

#!/usr/bin/perl
# Remember to rename your Mailbox before piping it to this script,
# otherwise you'll set up a race between perl and qmail if there are
# any addresses which are still undeliverable.  I'd bet on qmail.

while(<>) {
  if (/^From /) {
    $inheaders = 1;
    $headers = "";
    next;
  }
  if ($inheaders && /^$/) {
    $sender = s/^Return-Path <(.*)>\n//m;
    $recip = s/^Delivered-To: (.*)\n//m;
    open(O, "|/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject -f$sender $recip");
    print O $headers;
    $inheaders = 0;
  }
  if ($inheaders) {
    $headers .= $_;
  } else {
    print O;
  }
}

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok | Good parenting creates

Hi,

Will what is explained in the FAQ work if the qmail server in question
uses serialmail for outgoing mail?

cheers - eric

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 02:19:51PM -0300, Eric Dahnke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Will what is explained in the FAQ work if the qmail server in question
> uses serialmail for outgoing mail?

It will work for any mail that is queued to disk. That would include
all outgoing mail and serialmail

Ken Jones
http://www.inter7.com/qmail/

Hi all,

I was wondering about doing aliasing through an external database. Anyone
got any ideas or pointers where to look for information on this? I do see
the example on the qmail.org page but that won't exactly work for my
purposes.

For a specific user (jimmy) in his home dir I have a .qmail-default which
grabs everything that doesn't match another .qmail file and dumps in in
Maildir (obviously).

In that .qmail-default I would like to do a db lookup for an alias and if I
find something return the target Maildir and have mail end up there, if no
match...dump it in the main Maildir

jimmy has the following in his home dir

Maildir (main Maildir)
sub_a (sub Maildir 1)
sub_b (sub Maildir 2)
...etc..etc

when mail arrives that should be handled by jimmy, an application looks up
an alias in a db and if a match is found for say jimmyjoe then it returns
"sub_a" and the mail is handed off to that Maildir instead of the main
Maildir, if there is no match found in the db lookup then the mail ends up
in the main Maildir

Am I making any sense?..;)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

-Dave

Hi there:
Is there a way to setup the .qmail-default file so it will put the msgs
into 2 or more Maildir's?

./Maidlir | ./Maildir2/
Gives me a unable to chdir to Maildir error i nthe log files.. tho all
perms seem to be okay.

Thanks for any info

Adam

Adam H writes:
 > Hi there:
 > Is there a way to setup the .qmail-default file so it will put the msgs
 > into 2 or more Maildir's?
 >
 > ./Maidlir | ./Maildir2/
 > Gives me a unable to chdir to Maildir error i nthe log files.. tho all
 > perms seem to be okay.

Use two lines.  Like this:

./Maildir1/
./Maildir2/

--

Peter Schuller writes:
 > I want it off, because adding an extra line will screw up things like
 > potential PGP signatures (i.e. one cannot verify the message without first
 > manually removing a line).

There's one line in qmail-pop3d.c that says:

  put("\r\n.\r\n",5);

Change it so it says:

  put(".\r\n",5);

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok | Good parenting creates
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | an adult, not a perfect
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | child.

--
Petr Novotny, ANTEK CS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ishmail.com/

A very nice full featured mail client.  Just needs to be converted to GTK
instead of Motif (yuck).

Dax Kelson

I was getting this error with my RedHat installation but it turned out that my MX
entries were incorrect. ie. I forgot the dot.

ie. My MX entries were:

        mydomain.com IN MX server1.mydomain.com.

instead of:

        mydomain.com. IN MX .....

Maybe your DNS had died ? or become corrupted ?

On Monday, May 31, 1999 9:43 AM, Andrzej Szydlo [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running mail-1.03 on FreeBSD-3.2-STABLE, compiled from ports.
> It fails to deliver messages to remote hosts. The log says:
>
> May 31 11:29:40 hp qmail: 928142980.850128 new msg 6503
> May 31 11:29:40 hp qmail: 928142980.852225 info msg 6503: bytes 196 from
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp 24242 uid 82
> May 31 11:29:40 hp qmail: 928142980.966943 starting delivery 5: msg 6503 to
> remote [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> May 31 11:29:40 hp qmail: 928142980.969027 status: local 0/10 remote 1/20
> May 31 11:29:41 hp qmail: 928142981.245645 delivery 5: failure:
> Sorry,_I_couldn't_find_any_host_named_?????????._(#5.1.2)/
>
> The host to which MX points does exist. It receives messages from other
> systems except for this particular one. nslookup on the qmail box
> finds it. Why qmail cannot find the host?
>
> Same configuration worked for me on FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE, before I upgraded
> to 3.2-STABLE.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Andrzej

Howdy,

I'd like to be able to record all incoming and outgoing mail for a
particular user on an IMail box running on NT. Since it provides no such
functionality, but does allow all in-/out-going mail to be forwarded
elseware, I was thinking of forwarding them all to an account on our
qmail box, which would then filter (massively) the incoming mail to
stick only those mails to or from the particular user into the maildir,
discarding the rest. (Network traffic would be sacrificed in return for
sparse disk usage).

FAQ 8.2 gave me the idea that as incoming mail hits the .qmail file, I
can use (g)awk to see if the username appears in the stream. If I exit,
the message is bit bucketed, otherwise it drops to the next line the
.qmail, which would be delivery to a Maildir.

Something like:
  | awk '/^$/ { exit } /^[uU][sS][][eE][rR]-/ { print }'

Any flaws to my thinking? Is there something better than a bare username
I should be searching for? As I understand it, the envelope has already
been removed by the time it hits the individual .qmail files, and
parsing headers leads to gray hairs. My thinking is that thsi would
catch all of the email, plus some unnecessary garbage, which is probably
acceptable.

TIA,

-Tillman Hodgson

The FAQ says this:

7.3. How do I rejuvenate a message? Somebody broke into Eric's computer
... I see it sitting here
in /var/qmail/queue/mess/15/26902...

Answer: Just touch /var/qmail/queue/info/15/26902. (This is the only
form of queue modification that's safe while qmail is running.)

BUT it doesn't give any indication of how the author actually knew that
/var/qmail/queue/info/15/26902 was the message in question or how he/she
knew to look in .../queue/info/15/ for it.

Can someone comment on this ?

Also people talk about running perl scripts on incoming mail etc...
Assuming that I had some perl scripts to process details. Where are they
triggered from ?

I've recently installed qmail 1.03 on a FreeBSD 3.1 -Stable system, via the ports collection, and also by source, but now I have an interesting problem.
After reading the INSTALL doc, I was up to the point of testing the smtpd by locally telneting into port 25, and testing it per TEST.receive.  It failed.
The error was obvious to spot (other then the foo.com):
May 31 19:43:15 foo qmail: 928197795.363705 starting delivery 9: msg 206346 to local @foo.com
Why did it remove the username?

Funny thing is, the remote to local test passed (May 31 19:41:06 foo qmail: 928197666.763715 starting delivery 8: msg 206346 to local [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and the local to local via an UA passed (I used mutt).  I also tried telneting into port 25 from another shell account off of the domain, and repeating TEST.receive, but same error.  The box also runs as a DNS.  Any suggestions or tidbits that'll help me out?

TIA,
Jon

Hi!
I have intalled qmail on a FreeBSD 3.1 system and I am porting twenty
virtual domains on it. I used Paul Gregg's Single UID for mailboxes method
to handle POP3 connections.
May anyone give all qmail entire directory/file exact permissions structure?
I meant what are the least perrmissions and owner users and groups of all
files and sub directories under /var/qmail according the fully operational
qmail and security point of view. My POP3 connection handling user is popcu.
Thanks for your answers.

At the moment I get all mail addressed to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" from my ISP
("mail.isp.at") to my MS-Exchange Mailserver ("hercules.mydomain.at"). The other
way my MS-Exchange Server ("hercules.mydomain.at") sends all mail to my isp's
relay host "mail.isp.at".

mail.isp.at  <-- dial-up -->  hercules.mydomain.at
hercules runs MS-Exchange on NT

I want to put a Linux server running qmail in between this configuration, so
that MS-Exchange ("hercules.mydomain.at") sends all mail to the Linux box
"smiley.mydomain.at" (as relay host) and smiley forwards it to my isp's relay
host "mail.isp.at".
The other way I want to receive my mail from my isp ("mail.isp.at") with
smiley.mydomain.at (that's no problem, my isp sends to a defined IP-address),
which forwards it to the MS-Exchange server "hercules.mydomain.at".
There are no local mail-users on smiley.
My ISP is not the problem and MS-Exchange is (for once) not the problem.

mail.isp.at  <-- dial-up -->  smiley.mydomain.at  <-- LAN -->
hercules.mydomain.at
smiley runs qmail on linux
hercules runs MS-Exchange on NT

(As you might guess, the aim of this transaction is to drop MS-Exchange in the
future. But unfortunately not now.)

Can anyone tell me what control files I need to setup this scenario ?

Laurenz Lanik
[EMAIL PROTECTED]