Hello, I guess I'm still a newbie, since I've hardly touched the qmail-server since
I installed it over a year ago, just added some users. 100% uptime last year on
an old P90 in a network with 65 users is something I like :) Still running qmail-
1.01 on RedHat 5.0.

Now, I've had some problems with sending mail to an important customer; the
good old "qmail: 927625038.911631 delivery 17458: deferral: Connected
_to_146.2.152.27_but_greeting_failed./" I get these messages more and more
often, and from different servers. I've read lots of the messages in the mailing-
list archive, but there seems to be no solution, and the problem goes back to
1997. The FAQ didn't brighten my day either. Do I have to upgrade to 1.03? I'm
not very good at updating Linux unless it's a .rpm file, and installing qmail was
pure hell for me, so I'm scared stiff at the thought of messing with it.

Any tips are welcome!

Kent R. Nilsen