<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>I run a small mailserver (20+ users) internally that routes all our mail
>plus internet mail.  I am thinking of setting up some type of mailing list
>so users can send to the whole company on just one address so they each
>don't have to keep a list on each machine.  Can this be done with aliases?
>Or am I better off setting up a mailing list like majordomo, any input will
>be appreciated.

A list manager is handy when you have lots of lists or lots of changes
to the lists. If you have one or two small, mostly static lists,
simple aliases are probably the way to go. You might want to put a
command at the top of the .qmail file to authenticate the sender if
you're worried about abuse from outsiders.

-Dave