On 1999-06-03T16:51:51,
   Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I haven't implemented it in my patch, and mine is the only one.
> However, you can run Dan's rblsmtpd twice, once with MAPS RBL (the
> default) and once with ORBS.

Yeah, I figured this in between. Looks ugly, works. ;-)

Maybe we might get rblsmtpd to accept multiple -r arguments one day.

> Sorry I didn't say hello to you at Linux Expo.  I saw your badge and
> said "Hmmmm....  Don't I recognize his name from somewhere??".

My fault. It was impossible not to notice you, but I was kind of busy.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
Lars Marowsky-Brée
Network Management

teuto.net Netzdienste GmbH - DPN Verbund-Partner