Hello,

I want to log pop connects (both successes and failures) using
qmail's pop server. I have read through some archived postings
but cannot tell whether this kind of logging is possible or if
so whether it would be done as a shell script or as a modification
to checkpassword. It would be good enough for me if I could at
least get tcpserver to log to syslog just the date, the remote ip,
the server connection port each time it handled a connect but it
doesn't seem like tcpserver has syslog logging capabilities.
How are most people doing pop logging?

Thanks,

Mark