Hello Qmailers,

I currently use qmailanalog in conjunction with some zscripts. Works
fine, but was wondering if it is possible to get sender and recipient on
a per msg basis. Perhaps something like this?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]    ==>>>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    ==>>>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    ==>>>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

out of some combination of x and z scripts?

I see in the qmailanalog documentation the following statement "You can
feed the x* output through the z* scripts" I belive this would be the
way to accomplish what I want, but haven't been able to get any results.

thx - eric