I am using qmail1.03 as MTA on my RedHat Linux 6.0. The server seems to
work ok if I use pine as client. However, when I use Netscape mail, I
could not send mail out, it always complain "that domain isn't in my list
of allowed rcpthosts(#5.7.1). Please check the message recipients and try
again." I can send to the same recipient by Pine without any problem.

In the Netscape preference, my setting is

outgoing mail(SMTP) server : localhost
outgoing mail server user name: jinfeng

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my setting and how to correctly set
up Netscape as my mail client? Thanks a lot.

Jinfeng